Credits Programme Leading To A Professional Diploma
Professional Diploma for Company Director
- Completion of 45 Hours (45 CPD) training sessions under HKIoD Credits Programme (please click HERE for viewing the timetable)
- Self-selected training sessions must include two mandatory courses:
- Role of Company Director I: Overview of Legal and Regulatory Framework
- Role of Company Director II: Board Practices
- Completion of a project assignment of case-analysis
Package price: $12,500 (HKIoD Member) / $18,000 (Non-Member)
Languages: The seminars offered are conducted in Cantonese, English or Putonghua. To make up the total requirement of seminars for a Diploma, an attendee may select to attend a combination of courses of any language.
Recognition: A graduate of the HKIoD Diploma will be granted the right to use the designation of “PDipCD” (Professional Diploma for Company Director) after his/her name.
Project Assignment: HKIoD will arrange a session with the Project Panel for participant to present his/her assignment. The session is around 1 hour, with 30 minutes project presentation and 30 minutes Q&A. The assignment focus is on how participants can efficiently apply corporate governance on their daily working environment after they have completed their 45 hours training. Flexible arrangement on project date and time.
For enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.