Credits Programme Leading To A Diploma
Diploma for Company Director
- Completion of 24 hours (24 CPD) training sessions under HKIoD Credits Programme , please click HERE for training timetable
- Self-selected training sessions must include two mandatory courses:
- Role of Company Director I: Overview of Legal and Regulatory Framework
- Role of Company Director II: Board Practices
- Package price: $6,500 ( Member), $9,500 (Non-Member)
- To be completed within two years
Languages: The seminars offered are conducted in Cantonese, English or Putonghua. To make up the total requirement of seminars for a Diploma, an attendee may select to attend a combination of courses of any language.
Recognition: A graduate of the HKIoD Diploma will be granted the right to use the designation of “DipCD” (Diploma for Company Director) after his/her names.
For enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.