The HKIoD Membership Accreditation Scheme
The Membership Accreditation Scheme (“MAS”) of The Hong Kong Institute of Directors (“HKIoD”) has been established as a result of collaboration of wisdom and efforts from members of HKIoD, following significant research of the Accreditation Committee and Council in 2003-2004 and a series of intense consultative activities from September 2004 through June 2005. MAS is jointly owned and, hopefully, embraced by all HKIoD members.
MAS aims to benefit:-
- Individual directors, through a peer-inspired culture of disciplines and continual learning.
- Companies and the public, through enhanced competence in fulfilling directors’ roles in corporate governance.
- HKIoD, through adding value to the community as a professional institute with self-disciplines and as a promoter and facilitator to nurture excellence in directors practices.
MAS includes compliance by members in the following:
- A Code of Conduct as stipulated and elaborated on by the document The HKIoD Code of Conduct.
- Continuing Professional Development (“CPD”) as an ongoing membership requirement,
as defined in the document Guidelines on Membership Accreditation Through CPD.
Download Summary of Guidelines for HKIoD Membership Accreditation Through CPD
Download Record of Continuing Professional Development (“CPD”)