Credits Programme Sustainability Training Timetable
|Date/Time||Subject and Speaker||Sponsor||Language||CPD
6:30 – 8:30 pm
Facilitator: Ms Serena Mak
6:30 – 8:30 pm
Facilitator: Dr Agnes K Y Tai
In-house Sustainability Board Training
Sustainability Board Training Service of The Hong Kong Institute of Directors is an effective option to companies to arrange training for directors in order to satisfy the listing requirements for directors training every year.
- Each topic can be arranged from 1-3 hours as per request by client.
- Course languages can be in Cantonese, English and Putonghua.
- E-Learning is available (convenient for mainland & overseas learning).
- Professional accreditation and provide CPD Certificates.
Topic 1: ESG Reporting Guidelines and Sustainability Governance Best Practice
- ESG Reporting Guidelines: History and the latest development
- Why Sustainability could mean business risks and opportunities for your company
- Observations on Board ESG performance in HK
- ESG disclosure – Challenges, key changes and next
- Toolkits and key resources for Directors to stay informed
Topic 2: Striking the balance between ESG and Corporate Profitability
- Business Sustainability and ESG: The Global and Local Context
- Five ways that ESG creates value to your company
- The case for ESG – Longevity of corporation, longer term strategy planning, access to funding
- Worked examples on integrating ESG into business and generate profitability
- Implications and next steps
Topic 3: How Does “Environmental Social Governance” (ESG) Create Values for Company?
- Global and local trends on ESG and impact to companies and directors
- Sustainability or ESG? Let’s start with business risk
- Board Role in Climate and Sustainability governance best practice
- ESG disclosure – Challenges, key changes, and next steps
- How does the execution of ESG strategy maximize the value added to a company?
A company that has completed Training Programme will be granted
a Symbol of Credit in Director CPD and a Certificate for the Company
HKIoD CPD courses are generally qualified to obtain accreditation from professional bodies. Final decision is subject to approval from individual organisation and institute. *1 month advance notice is required for applying accreditation from The Law Society of Hong Kong.