Working Group in setting up CGI HK
A working group of renowned organisations represented by directors and subject matter experts has been convened to help setting up CGI HK by establishing a governance structure, understanding and agreeing on the Charter and designing preliminary work plan. The Working Group is composed of the following:-
- Mr Mohit Grover, Partner, Deloitte Hong Kong
- Ms Victoria Shapovalova , Senior Consultant, Climate and Sustainability Risk Advisory
- Dr Carlye Tsui, CEO
- Ms Agnes K Y Tai, Council Member
- Mr Anthony Cheung, Convener of HKIoD Task Force on Climate Governance
- Ms Athena Ng, Member of HKIoD Task Force on Climate Governance
- Ms Alison Tsoi, Member of HKIoD Task Force on Climate Governance
- Mr Hui Feng Zhang, Head of Corporate Sustainability, Asia Pacific
- Mr Anthony TSUI, Director of Sustainable Finance, Asia Pacific
- Prof Veronique Lafon-Vinais
- Associate Professor of Business Education, School of Business and Management
Terms of reference:
The Advisory Council consists of renowned directors with significant influence and vast networks, who may support the aim of CGI HK by one or more of the following:-
- helping in developing CGI HK.
- providing strategic advice.
- helping with access to other high-profile directors and influential business leaders.
- acting as keynote speakers at events.
The Advisory Council composition:
Terms of reference:
The Steering Committee provides governance and direction to CGI HK. It is responsible for setting the strategy and meets regularly. Depending on the growth of the organisation and available resources, the Steering Committee may exercise the option to establish sub-committees for advancing particular projects and activities.
The Steering Committee composition:
Mr Anthony Tsui
Director of Sustainable Finance, Asia Pacific, HSBC
Mr Mohit GROVER
Partner, Deloitte Hong Kong
Ms Victoria Shapovalova
Senior Consultant, Climate and Sustainability Risk Advisory, Deloitte Hong Kong