Join us online for the 2nd bi-annual series Women in Governance
- Caribbean Corporate Governance Institute
- GCC Board Directors Institute
- The Hong Kong Institute of Directors
- Mauritius Institute of Directors
- Institute of Directors New Zealand
- The Institute of Directors South Africa
Wed 26 July 2023 20:00-23:00: Navigating the road to the boardroom
Thu 27 July 2023 20:00-23:00: DEI in the boardroom and beyond
Fri 28 July 2023 09:30-12:30: Women’s role in climate change and the impact of COVID-19
Diversity on boards, particularly with gender diversity, contributes to effective direction in steering companies towards sustainability. Women have a significant role on boards in perception and strategy. This conference presents women’s roles on boards and insights in current issues, climate change and the impact of COVID-19 from seasoned practitioners and experts.
For those who are unable to attend during the scheduled time, recording of the events will be provided at a later stage.