Open Classes 公開課程
– Opportunities brought about by substantial amount of new infrastructure investment required to meet the Paris Agreement.
– The roles of public and private sectors in marshalling expertise, mobilizing resources and removing barriers to green investment.
– The current green investment market situation (Hong Kong, Mainland China and Overseas).
– Key factors to consider in capturing opportunities in green investment.
– Challenges and risk management in green investment.
– Case studies.
Facilitator: Dr Norman Law
CPD Hours: HKIoD 2