Build and Define Digital Transformation Vision to Create New Business Model and Winning in the New Normal
- Why Digital Transformation is key to success in creating new business model and winning in new normal
- Building on talent pool, Governance model and new way of working business
- Defining 5 building blocks and 4 business models of Digital Transformation
- Executing Transformation leadership, management capabilities and culture
- Seeking Business Ecosystem and Partnership opportunities in new Normal
- Deploying change management framework and business architecture
CPD Hours: 2
Facilitator: Mr Ben Wong Principal Consultant of Security Consulting Services Ltd.
Ben has over 25 years of IT e-Banking, Digital Transformation and change management experience. He delivers consultancy and training services to various countries digital solutions particularly in customer journey, security control and governance, risk management, project & change management.
He was taking various senior distribution technology roles for different banking and insurance companies including HSBC, BNP Paribas, Barclays, Bank of China, Manulife to manage project governance and risk control framework, advice on security solution including cloud base solution, remote access control, mobile device management and manage the CRM platform revamp on portal migration, content management and search engine optimization.
He also has strong experiences in Business Planning and Data Analytics, Evaluate Risk and security solution for e-Transaction platform, act as regional platform product owner and certified in design thinking, call center & change manager.