Series Certificate Programmes
Certificate Programme allows attendees the flexibility of selecting seminars from a defined schedule to suit individual circumstances. Each Certificate Programme is a composite of modules that can in turn qualify for multiple credits in the Credits Programme leading to a Diploma or Professional Diploma.
- Certificate on the Role of a Listed Company Director: This series for directors in the listed-company consists of three seminars (6 hours) viz
- Certificate on the Role of an Independent Non-Executive Director: This series for Independent Non-Executive Directors consists of four seminars (8 hours) viz
- Certificate in Sustainability Leadership: This series for ESG strategies consists of four seminars (8 hours) viz
Two Compulsory Courses (4 hours)
1. Climate Governance – the Why and How
2. How Does “Environmental Social Governance” (ESG) Create Values for Company
Another 4 hours (i.e. two courses) from any courses in HKIoD Sustainability Credits Programme timetable.
For enquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org.